Two (2) Year Limited Battery Warranty
The 2-Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original battery only and is not transferable.
SharkNinja warrants that the ION Power Pack shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in this instruction manual, subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
What is covered in my warranty?
- The original ION Power Pack, deemed defective, in SharkNinja’s sole discretion, will be replaced for up to 2 years from the original purchase date.
- In the rare event that a replacement battery is issued, the warranty coverage for the replacement battery ends six months following the receipt date of the replacement battery or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is greater.
What is not covered in my warranty?
Our Customer Service/Product Specialists are available to provide all the warranty service options available to you.
- Normal wear and tear of ION Power Pack, which requires optimal temperature storage and operation to ensure the proper functioning of your battery, is not covered by this warranty.
- Any battery that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or negligent handling, or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by or resulting from damages from shipping or repairs, service, or alteration to the product or any of its parts which have been performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
- Products purchased, used or operated outside of North America.
Problems with your battery
If your ION Power Pack fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit sharkclean.com/support for product care/maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service and product specialists are also available at 1-877-581-7375 to assist with product support and warranty service options.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the battery to us for replacement. A fee of $19.95 for return shipping costs will be charged at the time of return shipment of the replacement battery.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You can call 877-581-7375 to have a Customer Care specialist assist you. Please note, you must call 877-581-7375 to initiate a warranty claim. Return and packing instruction information will be provided at that time.
Replacement ION Power Packs are available for purchase at sharkclean.com/batteries.
How state law applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.