Product support & information
Shark ION™ F80 MultiFLEX® Cordless Stick Vacuum (IF280 Series)
Shark® IONFlex™ 2X DuoClean® Cordless Stick Vacuum (IF285 & UF280)
IF281, IF281C, IF282, IF285, UF280
Choose the desired cleaning accessory and slide it onto the end of the handheld vacuum or the end of the wand. Note that the accessories do not need to be pushed all the way onto the vacuum to be secure. Only the Deep-Cleaning Motorized Pet Tool clicks into place. Also note that the wand can bend for more flexible reach by using the MultiFLEX® feature.
It also has two power settings: “ION Power” and “ION Boost.” Use “ION Power” for your everyday cleaning and switch to “ION Boost” if you need a one-minute boost of increased suction power for small messes and heavy traffic areas.
The handle can also be used to carry the vacuum while in MultiFLEX® storage mode.
- Turn off the power and remove battery.
- Check for blockages along the airflow path.
- Check accessories and clear blockages if necessary.
- Empty the dust cup and clean the filters.
- Remove the wand and inspect all handheld vacuum openings to make sure there are no obstructions.
- Remove the floor nozzle from the wand and check for blockages
- Inspect the inside of the wand and clear any blockages
- Open the brushroll garage and check that there are no blockages in the air path and no excess hair or fibers around the brushrolls.
If the vacuum still does not start, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-581-7375.