Product support & information
Shark ION™ F80 MultiFLEX® Cordless Stick Vacuum (IF280 Series)
Shark® IONFlex™ 2X DuoClean® Cordless Stick Vacuum (IF285 & UF280)
IF281, IF281C, IF282, IF285, UF280
- 8” Crevice Tool: access to tight, narrow spaces
- 12” Crevice Tool: access to tight, narrow spaces
- 18” Flexi Crevice Tool: rubber extension flexes for access to tight, narrow spaces
- Duster Crevice Tool: combination dusting brush and crevice tool, soft bristles great for dusting delicate surfaces, bristle head is removable for longer reach
- Dusting Brush: clean large or small debris and dust, bristle head turns to adjust to your cleaning surface
- Pet Multi-Tool: 2-in-1 combination tool designed to dust a multitude of surfaces, pick up large piles of debris and remove pet hair from curtains and other delicate fabrics
- Multi-Angle Dusting Brush: 5-position soft dusting brush for cleaning shelves, blinds, walls, ceiling fans and lights; adjust the angle to the desired cleaning surface
- Anti-Allergen Dust Brush: fine dusting of knick-knacks and delicate objects, in between narrow spaces
- Wide Upholstery Tool: extra wide accessory removes pet hair and dust from curtains, mattresses and other delicate fabrics
- Upholstery Tool: picks up pet hair and large piles of debris from upholstery and other fabrics
- Deep-Cleaning Motorized Pet Tool: powered by a motor to remove pet hair and embedded dirt from carpeted stairs, upholstery, tabletops, bookshelves, and car interiors
- Home & Car Detail Kit: assortment of micro tools designed to clean keyboards, car interiors and around delicate objects
- Precision Duster: flexible tube with micro duster crevice tool for cleaning keyboards, car interiors and around delicate objects
- MultiFLEX® Under-Appliance Wand: adjustable accessory for cleaning under and behind hard to move appliances and furniture
- Large Accessory Bag: store accessories, 12.5” x 27.5”, fits MultiFLEX® Under-Appliance Wand
- Small Accessory Bag: store accessories, 12.5” x 18”
- Flexible Hose: extension hose for more flexibility to clean hard to reach areas in and around objects and furniture
Another option is to simply lay the vacuum flat on the floor. There are rubber pads on the base of the handheld vacuum that prevent scratching. Wall mounts are also available for purchase.
Parts include the handheld vacuum, motorized floor nozzle, and wand. The vacuum will also include battery/batteries and charger (based on model).
It also comes with a variety of cleaning accessories. Depending on the version you purchased, these accessories will vary
For optimal performance, the dust cup should be emptied each time you vacuum and when the dust cup appears full or debris reaches the “max fill” line.
Pre-Motor Foam & Felt Filters: Under normal usage, rinse and let air dry completely (for at least 24 hours) once a month.
Post-Motor Filter: Under normal usage, rinse and air dry once every 9 months or as needed.
The post-motor filter is located under the handle of the vacuum. Press the button to remove the cover and pull out this filter. Rinse with water until the water runs clear. Do not use soap. Let air dry completely (at least 24 hours) before reinstalling. Reinstall the filter under the handle and press the cover closed until it clicks into place.
- Make sure the nozzle is flat against the floor and the vacuum is tilted back out of upright lock.
- Make sure the power switch is on.
- If red light is illuminated on the floor nozzle, check for blockages (refer to your Instruction Booklet).
- Turn off the power and remove battery. Then, remove any excess hair that has wrapped around the brushroll. Avoid damaging or cutting the bristles.
- Remove any debris from the soft roller and roller housing.
- Check that the handheld vacuum and wand connectors are fully engaged and free of debris at connection points.
- Replace battery and turn power on.
If the brushrolls are still not turning on, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-581-7375.
If the issue persists, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-581-7375.