Product support & information
Shark ION™ P50 Powered Lift-Away® Cordless Upright Vacuum
To remove the ION Power Core battery, lift the handle on the top of the battery and pull up.
Upon product registration, your purchase is recorded. The call center agents can review if your battery is under warranty.
New battery packs can be purchased at sharkclean.com/batteries.
Note that battery run time is affected by the setting you’re using while vacuuming. Vacuuming on the ION Boost setting will reduce battery runtime quicker than vacuuming on the ION Power setting. The runtimes listed below are based on 100% capacity.
To purchase additional batteries, visit sharkclean.com/batteries.
The charger is designed to monitor many factors of the battery. After use, batteries can get warm – a condition that is not optimal for charging. In such cases, the charger waits for the battery temperature to decrease to the optimal point before it begins charging.
If you have allowed the unit and battery to cool and it still will not charge, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-581-7375.
- Batteries outside of temperature range may not begin charging immediately. Move to room-temperature area and/or allow battery to cool before charging. Note: the battery may remain on the charger, as it will start charging as soon as it returns to optimal temperature.
- Please review battery runtimes:
- When charging with the cradle, ensure the battery is pressed all the way down onto the cradle and that charge indicator lights illuminate.
- If using the Charge & Go floor dock, ensure vacuum pod is securely mounted to dock and that charge indicator lights illuminate.
- When charging with cradle or floor dock, insert the charger plug into the port and rotate to lock into place. Battery will not charge unless the charger is locked into place.
- Try plugging the charger directly into the battery.