Shark® Ultimate Professional Iron
Model #: GI505
The Shark® Ultimate Professional Iron has an ultra-durable design with maximum steam power for superior performance.
User-friendly features include a 9" premium stainless-steel soleplate with Smooth Glide™ Maneuverability, one-touch electronic fabric selector, an extra-large water tank, an anti-calcification feature, an anti-drip feature, and a multi-position auto shut-off. A true investment, the Shark® Ultimate Professional Iron is the premium choice for pressing clothes at home or while traveling.
- 9" Premium Stainless Steel Soleplate with Advanced Stability
- One-Touch Electronic Fabric Selector
- 1800 Watts
- Water tank with a 360 ml capacity and easy-fill door
- Anti-Calcification Feature
- Button Fit Tip with Smooth Glide Maneuverability
- Multi-Position Auto Shut-Off
- Filling flask
Save on Parts and Accessories
This FAQ page is a great place to find info, tips and help. Just make sure you’ve read your Owner’s Guide before using your unit.
- The iron should be plugged into a polarized electric outlet only.
- Make sure the plug is securely in the socket.
- The temperature setting might be too low.
- Try turning the iron to a higher setting.
- The auto-off feature may be activated.
- The water tank may be empty or water level may be very low. Add water.
- The steam control may be set to "off."
- Make sure the fabric/temperature selector setting and the variable steam control dial are correctly set. For maximum steam, set the steam control dial to "high" and the temperature to "linen/cotton."
- The soleplate may not be hot enough. Always allow the iron to reach the selected temperature with the variable steam dial set to "off." For more steam, turn the fabric/temperature selector to “linen/cotton” and the variable steam control dial to "high."
- If the temperature setting and steam control settings are correct and there is no steam, gently move the iron left or right a couple times. Move the variable steam control dial from "off" to "high" a few times.
- The variable steam control dial may be set to the "self clean" position. Move the dial from "off" to "high" on the steam setting.
- The iron may not be hot enough. Set the fabric/temperature selector to "linen/cotton." Always allow the iron sufficient time to heat up before activating the variable steam control dial.
- The steam burst button may have been overused. Allow more time between each burst.