Shark® Professional Steam Power Iron
Model #: GI405
The Shark® Professional Steam Power Iron heats up quickly to remove even the toughest wrinkles.
The compact design of the Shark® Professional Steam Power Iron allows for easy operation. Innovative features like the 8" premium stainless-steel soleplate with Smooth Glide™ Maneuverability and 1600 watts of power give you the unmatched ability and control to remove the most stubborn wrinkles from clothes and fabrics. With a multi-position auto shut-off and double the steam capability compared to other competing full size irons in the market, the Shark® Professional Steam Power Iron is guaranteed to impress.
- 8” Premium Stainless Steel Soleplate with Advanced Stability
- 1600 Watts
- Electronic Fabric Selector Dial
- Water tank with 300 ml capacity and easy-fill door
- Button Fit Tip with Smooth Glide Maneuverability
- Multi-Position Auto Shut-Off
- Filling Flask
Parts and Accessories
This FAQ page is a great place to find info, tips and help. Just make sure you’ve read your Owner’s Guide before using your unit.
- The iron should be plugged into a 120V AC electric outlet only.
- Make sure the plug is securely in the socket.
- The temperature may be set too low.
- Try turning to a higher setting.
- The auto-off feature may be activated.
- The water tank may be empty or the water level may be very low. Add water.
- Make sure the fabric setting and the variable steam control lever are correctly set. For maximum steam, set the variable steam control lever to "high" and the temperature to "linen/cotton."
- Steam control may be set to "off."
- The soleplate may not be hot enough and the anti-drip feature may switch off the steam. Always allow the iron to reach the selected temperature with the variable steam control lever set to "off." For more steam, turn fabric selector dial to a higher setting and the steam control to "high."
- If the temperature setting and steam control settings are correct and there is no steam, gently move the iron left or right a couple times. Move the variable steam control lever from "off" to "high" a few times.
- The variable steam control lever may be in the "self clean" position. Align the lever to the "off" to "high" steam setting.
- The iron may not be hot enough. Set the temperature to "linen/cotton." Always allow the iron sufficient time to heat up before activating the variable steam control.
- The steam burst may have been overused. Allow more time between each burst.