Shark® Lightweight Professional Steam Iron
Model #: GI305
The Shark® Lightweight Professional Steam Iron glides over fabrics to quickly remove wrinkles.
Built with tons of features, the Shark® Lightweight Professional Iron has 1500 watts of power, a stainless-steel soleplate with Smooth Glide™ technology, an anti-drip feature, and a multi-position auto shut-off.
- 7" Premium Stainless Steel Soleplate with holes for even distribution of steam
- 1500 Watts
- Water tank with a 260 ml capacity and easy-fill door
- Button-Fit Tip with Smooth Glide Maneuverability
- Multi-Position Auto Steam Shut-Off
- Filling Flask
Parts and Accessories
This FAQ page is a great place to find info, tips and help. Just make sure you’ve read your Owner’s Guide before using your unit.
- The iron should be plugged into a 120V AC electric outlet only.
- Make sure the plug is securely in the socket.
- The temperature may be set too low.
- Try turning to a higher setting.
- The auto-off feature may be activated.
- The water tank may be empty or the water level may be very low. Add water.
- Make sure the fabric/temperature setting and the variable steam control lever are correctly set. For maximum steam, set the variable steam control lever to "high" and the temperature to •••.
- The variable steam control lever may be off.
- The soleplate may not be hot enough and the anti-drip feature may have switched off the steam. Always allow the iron to reach the selected temperature with the variable steam control lever set to "off." For more steam, turn the temperature dial to a higher setting and set steam control to "high."
- If the temperature setting and steam control settings are correct and there is no steam, gently move the iron left or right a couple times. Move the variable steam control lever from "off" to "high" a few times.
- The variable steam control lever may be in the "self clean" position. Move the lever to the "off" to "high" steam setting.
- The iron may not be hot enough. Set the temperature to the ••• position. Always allow the iron sufficient time to heat up before activating the variable steam control.
- The steam burst may have been overused. Allow more time between each burst.